PWC GOP – Meeting Call
Monday July 27th, 2015
By the authority of the Plans of Organization of the Republican Party of Virginia and the Prince William County Republican Committee, I hereby call a meeting of the Prince William County Republican Committee, to conduct its regular business on Monday July 27th, 2015. The doors open for discussion and fellowship at 7:00 PM and the meeting will begin at 7:30 PM. The meeting will be held at the Kelly Leadership Center at 14715 Bristow Road Manassas, VA 20112. Directions to Kelly Leadsership Center can also be found at our website http://pwcgop.org/
A special note: Members are requested to support our community service project by bringing something from the following list: canned vegetables, dry pasta, pasta sauce, or boxed cereal. We will be delivering these goods toStreetlight Ministry.
1. Call to Order – 7:30 PM
2. Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance – 7:30 PM
3. Approval of previous meeting’s minutes – 7:35 PM
4. Soil and Water Conservation Endorsements – 7:40 PM
5. Candidate‘s Time – 8:00 PM
6. Report of Magisterial Districts – 8:45 PM
7. Report of Republican Clubs – 9:00 PM
8. New Business – 9:10 PM
- Community Engagement – DJ Jordan
- Events – Operations – Erin Lee
9. Chairman’s Report – 9:20 PM
– Treasurer’s Report – Bob Pugh
10. Campaign Announcements – 9:30 PM
11. Admission of New Members – 9:35 PM
12. Adjourn – 9:35 PM
The Chair reserves the right to recognize elected officials at any time for the purposes of remarks, announcements or a report.
Join us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/PWCGOP
Follow us on Twitter: @PWCGOP
Tonight, the PWC GOP voted to officially endorse the following candidates for Prince William County School Board: Tim Singstock (At-Large Chairman) Alyson Satterwhite (Gainesville) Willie Deutsch (Coles) John Gray (Occoquan) & Gil Trenum (Brentsville).