Bill Card, Chairman of the Prince William County Republican Committee released the following statement:
The Prince William County Republican Party expresses our deepest sorrow and continued support for our Muslim community after the vicious attack in New Zealand.
Perhaps our US Attorney General put it best: “Violence on the basis of religion is evil. Today’s attack in New Zealand is a sobering reminder that the threat of political and religious violence is real and that we must remain vigilant against it.”
Our hopes and prayers are for harmony and tolerance throughout our county.
Our 30th annual Lincoln-Reagan Dinner is coming up soon! Click HERE for more details.
PWC GOP – Meeting
Monday, March 25th, 2019
By the authority of the Plans of Organization of the Republican Party of Virginia and the Prince William County Republican Committee, I hereby call a meeting of the Prince William County Republican Committee, to conduct its regular business on Monday, March 25th, 2019. The doors open for discussion and fellowship at 7:00 PM and the meeting will begin at 7:30 PM. The meeting will be held at Louise A. Benton Middle School, 7411 Hoadly Road, Manassas, VA 20112.
- Call to Order – 7:30 PM
- Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance
- New Candidate Announcements
- Roll Call – 8:20 PM
- Approval of previous meeting’s minutes (below) – 8:20 PM
- New Business – 8:25 PM
– Firehouse Primary
- – Approval of Rules Draft Rules for 2019 Canvass – mtg ver.pdf
- – Balloting Station Candidate Rep Balloting Station Candidate Rep.pdf
- – Request for Assistance Request for Assistance Form.pdf
- – Statement of Intent Statement of Intent 5-4-2019.pdf
- – Renunciation Form PWCRC Renunciation Statement.pdf
- – Candidate Status
– Vice Chairman – Jo Watts
– Events – Operations – Tim Singstock
- Chairman’s Report – 8:55 PM
– Treasurer’s Report – Mario Beckles
- Campaign Announcements – 9:00 PM
- Admission of New Members – 9:05 PM
- Adjourn – 9:10 PM
The Chair reserves the right to recognize elected officials at any time for the purposes of remarks, announcements or a report.
Bill Card, Chairman
Please click HERE for important 2019 Election News and information.