Important meeting, convention, and other information/links below.
By the authority of the Plans of Organization of the Republican Party of Virginia and the Prince William County Republican Committee, I hereby call a meeting of the Prince William County Republican Committee, to conduct its regular business on Monday February 8th, 2016. The doors open at 7:00 PM and the meeting will begin at 7:30 PM. The meeting will be held at the Louise Benton Middle School at 7411 Hoadly Road, Manassas, VA . Directions to Benton Middle School can also be found at our website http://pwcgop.org/
1. Call to Order – 7:30 PM
2. Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance – 7:30 PM
3. Approval of previous meeting’s minutes – 7:35 PM
4. Lincoln-Reagan Dinner – Dan Varroney – 7:40
5. Candidate’s Time – 7:45 PM
6. 2016 County Convention – 8:05 PM
7. Report of Magisterial Districts – 8:15 PM
8. Report of Republican Clubs – 8:30 PM
9. New Business – 8:45 PM
– Community Engagement (see note below) – DJ Jordan
– Events – Operations
10. Chairman’s Report – 9:00 PM
– Treasurer’s Report – Bob Pugh
11. Admission of New Members – 9:20 PM
12. Adjourn – 9:30 PM
The Chair reserves the right to recognize elected officials at any time for the purposes of remarks, announcements or a report.
Community Engagement assistance for this meeting: One of our closest partners has been Streetlight Ministries, because of their work to meet immediate needs, while helping individuals prepare for and find jobs. To kick off our 2016 Initiative, we will be partnering with Streetlight Ministries in serving unsheltered homeless individuals in Woodbridge. At our next Committee meeting on Monday, January 25, we will be collecting: *propane, propane tanks, coats and socks*. If you can help with this donation, it would be greatly appreciated.
Information and tickets for the Lincoln-Reagan Dinner HERE.
Information and filing forms for the Quadrennial GOP Convention HERE.