Who Should Lead Our 2017 Ticket?
Click here to attend our dinner and participate in the Lincoln Reagan Dinner Straw Poll on March 4th!
For more information click here.
PWC GOP – Meeting Call
Monday January 23rd, 2017
Happy New Year!!! As we welcome in this new year, I am excited to join with you in welcoming in our new President, Donald J. Trump!
Please join us for a piece of Presidential pizza at 7:00PM and our official first Committee meeting of 2017, which will commence at 7:30PM.
By the authority of the Plans of Organization of the Republican Party of Virginia and the Prince William County Republican Committee, I hereby call a meeting of the Prince William County Republican Committee, to conduct its regular business on Monday, January 23rd, 2017. The doors open at 7:00 PM and the meeting will begin at 7:30 PM. The meeting will be held at the Edward L. Kelly Leadership Center, 14715 Bristow Rd, Manassas, VA 20112.
Please see the attached minutes from the November 2016 PWC Committee Meeting, which will be approved on Monday night.
- Call to Order – 7:30 PM
- Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance – 7:35 PM
- Approval of previous meeting’s minutes – 7:40 PM
- Treasurer’s Report – 7:45 PM
- Candidate’s Time – 7:50 PM
- Dan Varroney Report on Lincoln-Reagan Dinner 8:20 PM
- Chairman’s Report 8:30 PM
- Legislative Time 8:35 PM
- New Business – 8:40 PM
– Events – Operations- Tim Singstock
– Community Engagement – DJ Jordan
- Magisterial District Reports – 8:45 PM
- Report of Republican Clubs – 8:50 PM
- District Reports 8:50 PM
- Induction of New Members 8:55 PM
- Adjourn – 9:00 PM
The Chair reserves the right to recognize elected officials at any time for the purposes of remarks, announcements or a report.
Prince William county Republican Committee Meeting
November 28, 2016
- Call to Order: 7:42
- Invocation and Pledge:
- Approval of October minutes: Amended to 800 doors knocked not 80
- Treasurer’s report: Mario Beckles: Cash on hand $20,793.82
- Special Guest Speakers: Rich Anderson spoke about the outcome of the Elections and what is coming up in Virginia. There is a Progressive group Bernie Sanders like and black Lives Matter like who are looking to have 100 candidates run against our Republican candidates.
Barbara Comstock spoke to thank all of us for helping her get reelected.
- Lincoln Reagan Dinner: Dan Varroney announced the date, March 4, 2017 at the Heritage Hunt Country Club. VIP room opens at 6:00. Jo Watts will be co-chair, logistics and Jeannine Varroney is co-chair , Silent Auction. Committee members, Tim Singstock, Bill Card; Ads, Ted Kirkpatrick, Willie Deutsch, Erin Porch, Bob Watson, Mac Haddow: VIP Room, Paul O’Meara, Steve Botello. Invitations will go out to all candidates for 2017. We will have Sunday night teleconference meetings.
- Special Guest Spoke: Donald Trump, (look alike) spoke to the Committee.
- Chairman’s Report: Chairman Miller said that tonight is a time of Celebration and Thanksgiving. She thanked all who worked so hard for the Election. Tim Singstock, Jacob Alderman, Marie Hoerst, Carol Fox, Debbie Weber, Steve Walter, Tony Guffrie, Jim Young, Lawyer on election Day, Maria and Ray Gagnon, DJ Jordan, Bill Card, Patrick Gooley, Erin Porch, Angela Beckles, Dona Widawski, Susanna for winning the most Trump Calls made, Marianne Gesotti, Jan Burch, Jo Watts and her husband Ken for all of his understanding.
- New business:
Events and Operations: Tim Singstock spoke for DJ Jordan and thanked all who donated warm clothing for Street Light Ministries. He thanked all who worked on the election. Bill Card spoke about campaign staffs and Jim O’Connell from the RNC who worked hard to get voter info for next year’s election. He reminded all if you are shopping on Amazon use our website so we can get money for the purchases.
- Magisterial Reports
Coles: Ted Kirkpatrick: They had precinct realignment and won 9 out of 15 precincts. Fewer people voted than the last Presidential election.
Potomac: Bob Breitenbach: Bob thanked all the many people who came out to work for the election.
- Reports of Clubs: Bull Run RWC: Jan Burch: Will have installation of Officers this weekend. Jan has bags for sale tonight.
Barbara Bush RWC: Jo Watts: They are having a Christmas party and installation of new officers at Jo Watts’ home on Saturday. The Club is sponsoring YR’s to help at the Lincoln Reagan dinner. They are asking the other Clubs to sponsor a YR also.
Prince William RWC: Marianne Gesotti: They have held elections for new officers and will hold an installation this Sunday.
Kings Highway RWEC: N/A
- District Reports: 1st: Bob Watson: State Central: Bob has been attending many meetings around the Commonwealth. This Sunday is the 1st District Committee Meeting. The District carried Mr. Trump. The RPV Advance is the 9th and 10th in Richmond and the 9th is the State Central meeting.
- Admission of new members: Colin Smith, Sid Jacobson, BJ Brown, Michael Owen Burgess, James Davidson, Anand Desai, Lawrence Massey, Reinstate: Steve Danziger, Dan Braswell
- Adjourn: 8:40
Jo Watts, Secretary